3.23.2010

Love. It.

The past always finds a way to creep back into your present. Our night began with chats about how to teach poetry to my 8th graders this week. This chat lead us on a treasure hunt for Baldo’s blue notebook, a project containing poetry he wrote as a young lad, so off to his parents’ house we went. Alas the booty was found and the reminiscing began. Amid the scrapbooks and old handmade birthday cards from ex-girlfriends (gag-why do we still have that stuff?), we found some of Baldo’s old work from photo class.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.




Can anyone say Milwaukee mudslide?



Riddle me this...why I am I so attracted to him in this picture?

2 comments:

B and J said...

Looks like the comments are working! This post was classic...we're hitting the Strip this weekend! Can't wait!

Liz said...

So Baldo and I were both in 6th hour photo and I still remember him walking in every stinkin day singing "Last night, she said..." but NEVER the rest of the song. I laughed so hard when he showed me his bleeding chest after having taken that picture--I would've faked it!