10.26.2010

Don't Hate Me...

But we live in heaven.

We finally made it to Ritidian Point this weekend for some bright rays and relaxation. The second my feet touched the sand I looked around and asked myself, "Ritidian, where have you been all my life?"

That day the fates blessed us with a slight breeze in the air, occasional cloud coverage and water that was cool to the touch. Uh-maz-ing.


Our beach set up rocks.

And so did our lunch.
Holla' at your Spicy Italian! (and your Spicy Mexican!)

This picture is for the view of the beach.

And this one is for the glasses. Again...don't hate me because I have sweet shades.


We snorkeled for the first time, too. Is it weird that I sang Little Mermaid songs to the cute fishies I saw? Too bad I didn't have a waterproof camera to document the underwater coral city we explored. I guess you'll just have to come visit so I can take you myself.

If I've said it once, I'll say it again: don't hate me because it's almost November and I'm lazily lounging on the beach. At least you get to wear cute sweaters and scarves.

The best moment of the day came as we were packing to leave and I realized we weren't on vacation; we live here, and I can come back and visit my little fishy friends and dawdle with my feet in the surf as often as I wish.

You should come sometime, too.

4 comments:

miss chaz. said...

i'm convinced you live on the island from LOST. YOU DO. i know you do. kate and jack are going to pop out of the bushes any minute.

umm so did you guys even watch that show? if not, DO IT! it won't dissapoint.

great pictures. super extra crazy jeal right now.

The Richardson's said...

I am very jealous! That is my idea of Heaven for sure. Glad you get to enjoy some of the beauty and fun of the world!

Bekka said...

I'll come visit on one condition, I get a pair of matching totally rad glasses. Deal?

caitlinanne said...

You can thank me later for the sweet glasses ;) Didn't you make fun of me for them at first or was that Baldo?!?!