2.15.2010

Happy Birthday to My Valentine

Baldo, you are the man. Even better, you are MY man. You are the whip cream to my chocolate pudding, the Rhett Butler to my Scarlett O'Hara. Happy birthday, Boo.

The weekend was fab. We ate our hearts out. First at Pane Blanco, second at Chelsea's Kitchen, and third at Kade and Carlie's for V-Day breakfast. We are finger-lickin'-good food fiends. As for the gifts, Baldo scored an ASU t-shirt accompanied by a Mickey Mouse microphone (thanks Antie Tina!), moolah (thanks mama Jess!) and some delicious euro swim trunks (from yours truly). Please see the picture below if you have no idea what euro trunks are.





To fully appreciate the size of these beauties, please compare to a pair of my own swim bottoms...



Oh yeah, baby.

3 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

Cute blog Lauren, I love it!! And I definitely have to get my hands on some of those euro swim trunks for Shawn- those are hot!!

Lauren said...

Thanks! They are a personal favorite:)

Bekka said...

Let me reiterate, I'm glad we no longer share a common pool. Except I will miss forcing Baldo to show the laundry repair man his euro trunk glory.