5.26.2010

Since She Won't Do it!

I will post an update...since she (my beautiful wife) won't do it. A lot has happened since our last post, and we apologize for that. I finished school at ASU with a BA in broadcast journalism.
My mom put on a great party and my mother-in-law made an amazing cake. Ps. I love Lauren's shirt.

The party got a little crazy. Would you expect anything less?

So my big day came and you would think that this picture would have been the best part of night.
You would be so very wrong.
This is what really made Lauren's night. Die hard fans of "Back to the Future" already know why this night was so special. Lauren met.... Biff!
We also celebrated Lauren's birthday since our last post. We ate at Joe's Farm Grill.
But this is all you really need to know. I was made best husband ever because of this...
And if you think that is a ton of fun... you would be surprised that more stuff has happened since the last post. I will quickly try to review some things that we documented with a camera.

Lauren and I got a glimpse at what our kids might look like thanks to Andy and Ali.
Blog stalkers meet Starla
She is beautiful!

We also got to spend some time with great friends.
Hit the lake.
And babysat our all-time favorite.
Until next time. This has been a message from Besich.

1 comment:

The Richardson's said...

Congrats on your graduation and glad Miss L had a wonderful birthday!

You guys are so fun! and I am very jealous about you meeting Biff. So cool!!