6.15.2010

Deuce

June 13, 2010 = Two years of marriage.

I feel confident that we're transitioning from newly weds to nearly deads with grace. Let's take a look back to how this began...

It's been two years since we did this

a little of this

A LOT of this

more of this

and we wouldn't have enjoyed it without a few of these.


I couldn't have found a better person to make me laugh when I'm sad, to tell me I'm beautiful when I feel I'm not, to eat my food when I cook, to turn off my straightener when I leave it on, to scrub the toilet when I don't want to, to take care of me when I'm sick, and to love me despite of my downfalls.

Boo, I love you.

4 comments:

Kara said...

I love this post!! Especially your comment at the very end. Isn't it wonderful to find someone who will do all of that? You deserve the best. Congrats you two!!

B and J said...

Who did Jory bring as his "wedding date??"

The Richardson's said...

awwww. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Lauren said...

B-
Who didn't Jory bring as his date?

j/k. He only had eyes for you (even then).