7.02.2010

Here's Lookin' at You, Kid

It's late. Or should I say early? My eyes hurt. I'm hungry. I'm moving to Guam in about two and a half hours. Right now my thoughts are focused on our baggage making the weight cut-off. Fifty pounds? REALLY Continental? I wish Southwest flew to Guam.

I'm amazed at how simple-minded TV shows are at 3:00 in the morning.

Everyone is asleep... even Baldo.

I'm going to miss my mom.

And dad.

And some of these people:







*No babies were injured during the production of this photograph.



Arizona, you've been good to us.


3 comments:

Ashley Majorek said...

I wish both of you the best of luck in Guam!! Have lots and lots of fun! I'm sure this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so enjoy it!!

You will be greatly missed :o)

The Richardson's said...

AHHH!! I will miss your fun in AZ...it will be a little less bright when you are gone...

snif, snif...

Have the MOST fun EVER and post tons of pictures on FB and your blog. If I could come and visit, I would.

YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss you!!!!

B and J said...

I'm sad just looking at these photos...but I know you guys will have so much fun! We miss you guys!