1.30.2011

DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?

Lauren has been MIA ("missing in action" for those of you who don't live a stone's throw from an Air Force base) for good reasons. She is preparing unprecedented, never before seen, lesson plans of the Hunger Games for her classes. Best part is the kids are excited to read the book...so excited they raised the money on their own to buy 30 books. I'm sure that will be a blog post soon. She is also in grad school. She hits the gym multiple times a week. She also finds time to play with her new camera.

Lauren loves watching her cilantro grow. With the new camera even the smallest drops of dew show up! Side Note: If you are one who hates cilantro, you are not alone.

Plants on a walk look so much cooler through a lens.


Lauren is now looking at everyday things in a different paradigm. Light poles double as fake trees in downtown Guam.

Below I took control of the camera and took a few pictures of my favorite subject:



Blog watchers... Even with her busy schedule she has many blog posts in the works. Check back soon!

5 comments:

caitlinanne said...

You da man!

Carlie Rapier said...

thanks for filling me in because i was starting to be deprived of her wit and charm...the only acceptable excuse is if she was spreading the Hunger Game joy...which she is...so she is forgiven

Liz said...

I can't believe you like green olives, you you don't like cilantro. What is wrong with you?!

baldo said...

Liz...I added that link for those who don't like Cilantro. I should have said that Lauren and I try to put it in everything! Matter of fact, Lauren is planning to plant a second pot of Cilantro. And yes...I'm down with all olives. Lauren is not ;-)

miss chaz. said...

Your wife is the cutest!

How do you not like cilantro?.......YUM