7.08.2011

The First Step...

The first step in addiction recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Well...
I have a problem.

My sister-in-law popped my Sprinkles cherry a few weeks ago and I can't get enough.  How do I know I have a problem?

Exhibit A:
I went three days in a row this week...without even realizing it until the lady taking my order asked, "Are you the the girl with the cute jellies I saw a few days ago?  I recognized your bangs."

Exhibit B:
My husband just caught me job hunting on the Sprinkles' website.  He wasn't too happy.

I have since vowed to avoid Sprinkles until I get back from my San Diego trip in two weeks.  I think I can make it.  But if I can't...




don't be mad, promise?

5 comments:

Jackie said...

you're in san diego?? Thats my territory! Why and how long and where?

Alisa said...

Ahhh, one of the big reasons I want to move to Tempe! My round trips to Sprinkles are an hour and a half :(

And don't worry, if you can't resist the urge in San Diego, it's completely understandable, there's a location in La Jolla--no one would have to know!! And please tell me you have "Liked" their FB page so you can get a free cupcake everyday! I haven't been to the actual store in almost 2 months. It has been silently destroying me. Love your hair!

Bekka said...

I am the devil on your shoulder. Today's free cupcake...peanut butter chocolate. Wanna go?

miss chaz. said...

and i am probably the devil who triggered the devil in bekka and i don't feel bad about it at all!

i'm always down for a sprinkles trip.

Lauren said...

I'm glad you all love me despite my vices.