12.06.2010

Chapter 6: All I Want for Christmas is a Christmas Tree

Before anyone gets the wrong idea about this post, let me start with a disclaimer.

Disclaimer:
*Christmas trees are aplenty here in Guam. We didn't want to buy one.*

I am no Grinch. Just fiscally responsible. What is the point of buying a Christmas tree when we already have one tucked away in my parents' storage unit? But to keep the Christmas spirit alive in our humble abode, I used my connections at work to score some butcher paper. Sprinkle in some Santa hats, a dash of construction paper, a dollop of Baldo's creativity and a pinch of Mariah Carey's Christmas CD, and you get this...








Eat your heart out Rockafeller Center.


2 comments:

caitlinanne said...

Elf Nuts=CLA$$IC. I try not to call Starla Star Nuts anymore...

Carlie Rapier said...

i can't decide if i'm more jealous of your ghetto...but very rad christmas tree con elf nuts OR if i'm jealous that you have a house with walls taller than 6 feet. curse my midget home.