9.08.2010

Housewives of Guam

One word perfectly describes the last nine and a half weeks of my life- unemployment.
I read, I cleaned, I cooked, I shopped, I unpacked, I organized, I dreamed and I made important decisions.

I became a legit housewife.

I've considered petitioning Bravo to bring their drama-packed reality show to Guam.

Here is my resumè:

I make scrumptastic cake balls. You can't have just one.


I wash dishes by hand.


I'm a skilled beach bum.


I only eat high quality cuisine.


Following the steps of former "Housewives" I plan on releasing my first album. Shocked to find out I could sing? You're not the only one...


And like any singing power-couple the hubster and I would perform a duo. Soon you'll hear our names tossed around like Jay-Z and Beyoncè; Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood.


Passion? I've got it.


Kids in the neighborhood call me Chef Boyardee.


I'm always up for a workout.


Hopefully ABC will invite me to participate on DWTS. I have a mean lasso move.


I also try to make the world a more beautiful place...one person at a time.

How can Bravo pass up this plethora of material?


8 comments:

dalisinere said...

were you playing "just dance"? I love that game!

Gates & Tausha said...

lauren you CRACK ME UP!!! i love your blog. its entertainment to the MAX!! glad you are doing well!

Lauren said...

Who has two thumbs and loves "Just Dance?" This girl!

rb said...

There are many funny things I could say about this post. For instance, Cake balls, ....on second thought I better just leave it alone.

Lauren said...

Randy- email me the others. I'm dying to know.

caitlinanne said...

Send me some cake balls. Thanks

Paul-N-Daneen said...

I would totally watch your show. Enjoy all the time you have before kids take it away. :) j/k Kinda

Unknown said...

I love your blog. Since you are unemployed and home all day eating cake balls, could you update it everyday? You make me smile. And yes Baldo, I'm shedding a few I miss you guys tons tears!