9.19.2010

"Tower this is Ghost Rider requesting a fly-by"

"That's right Ice...man. I am dangerous."

"I feel the need...the need for speed."

"And if you screw up just this much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog *poo* out of Hong Kong."

"Communicating. Keeping up foreign relations. You know, giving him the bird."

"Too close for missiles...I'm switching to guns."

"Goose, whose butt did you kiss to get in here anyway?"

"Take me to bed or lose me forever."

"When are you going to stop those jockeys doing a fly-by on my tower at over 400 knots. I want somebody's butt, I want it now, I've had it!"

2 comments:

rb said...

Is it weird that I read this post as if I was talking via walkie talkie sitting in an F-16?

I was also upset you could not squeeze in a quote from their wrangler jean + shirtless volleyball game.

mom of fab five said...

i am impressed that you know so much about this movie--years ago i said something about it to a group of young women and their eyes glazed over as they had NO clue as to what i was talking about--were you even born when this movie came out??? Kev and I watched this movie on one of our first dates--so we know it is old....