9.14.2010

Slug Poo and Other Curious Business

Once upon an evening as I scrubbed the dinner wreckage, I looked out the window and discovered a mysterious creature. After intense examination we decided this mysterious creature was a slug. A big brown blob camping on my typhoon shutters. Eww, gross. Forget questions about how he got there, I wanted to know what was coming out of him.
The jury was out on whether the big brown blob was laying some babies or dropping a deuce, but Baldo's research concluded that BBB was indeed "dumping his truck."

That jerk pooed on my shutters!
And for the record, as soon as he took care of business he bolted. I feel so used.

On a brighter note there has been a strange sighting in the casa de Besich. We were lucky to catch a glimpse of the intruder before she apparated. We have nicknamed her "The Yellow Power Ranger." She's sneaky, she's quick, and she's strikingly beautiful dangerous.


BE CAREFUL!

Moving on, last night I found my new favorite snack.


To whatever genius married my two favorite flavors, BBQ and curry, into one treat: thank you.

Get funky!

6 comments:

The Richardson's said...

You are having such a fun little adventure!!!! I love hearing about the crazy happenings of my friend Lauren. You really should be writing a book. Forget teaching- write a book. Everyone will buy it.

caitlinanne said...

It took a poop shucks! Hahahahahahahahahahahah i was waiting for you to say that but you didn't...:( I dont even know what to say about that pic of you..haha.

Carlie Rapier said...

i knew that i was always scared of the yellow power ranger for a reason... but i wish she would apparate to mi casa =(

dalisinere said...

That outfit reminds me of what you would wear when we were ten. haha. You're a good writer, you should be an English teacher. Seriously though, your posts always make me laugh :)

Kourtney said...

That is disgusting and I love it!

Janet said...

This is why I miss Visting Teaching you!!!! Tell the yellow Power Ranger to clean your shutters next time she appears!